Wednesday, October 20, 2010

All About Me in 30 Days - Day THREE: Favorite TV Show

Day 3 of ALL ABOUT ME IN 30 DAYS!
( I will be away from my computer for 3 days, so I am doing an extra day today and two extra tomorrow.)

What is your FAVORITE TV SHOW?

I love TV! If I do not watch myself, I will get nothing done around the house and just watch TV. I love Drama, Comedy, Romance, Horror... I enjoy almost anything but most Reality TV. That just annoys me to no end.

Sons Of Anarchy is an amazing show! Premiers Tuesday Nights on FX.




This show is not for everyone. And that is okay.

It is dramatic, very real, and very intense. Not for young children. There is violence, some nudity and adult language.

The show is about a motorcycle club based out of Charming, California (Fictional Town). The main character is Jax. And the story is mainly based on how he is conflicted with life and the club.




There are so many wonderful actors playing amazing rolls! Some well known names such as
Ron Perlman and Katey Sagal.




Some not so well know names such as Charlie Hunnam, who plays Jax.



And then there are those actors who have been in EVERYTHING, but you never quite remember their names, Kim Coates and Tommy Flanagan, just to name a couple.
Henry Rollins had a role in Season 2.



I highly recommend this show to anyone who likes motorcycles, real and intense shows and has an open mind!

What is your FAVORITE TV SHOW?

No comments: