The article that I read that gave me this great idea suggests that you keep a gratitude journal- hand written, on computer, or smart phone. Whatever works for you! Another suggestion was to use your 5 senses to guide you. To find an example of something you are grateful for using each sense.
- Sight: Watching my 4 year old son practice writing his name
- Smell: A clean bathroom (smells like bleach)
- Touch: soft sheets on my bed (nap time?)
- Taste: water and water and water! Water is good!
- Hear: The hum of the A/C, staying nice and cool on a hot summer day
What are you grateful for?