Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Skyhawks Sports Academy



Finding a place for my 4 year old son to play sports can be challenging.  But Skyhawks Sports Academy looks promising!

  They have a great selection of sports for children 3-12 years of age and locations are spread all over the state (and the US). Lessons range from 45 minutes to 6 hours a day.  The coaches help teach about safety, team work and of course how to play the game!

In my opinion, starting kids in sports at an early age is important!  They need to run and exercise and be around other kids that enjoy doing the same things they do.  Also, it teaches them how to work as a team and sharing.  Those are things that most kids lack these days.


My son just got a baseball glove for his 4th birthday.  He is supper excited!  So I do believe I will put him in baseball!  

So what are you waiting for!?  Go to Skyhawks.com and get your little one signed up!

No comments: