Tuesday, October 26, 2010

All About Me in 30 Days - Day EIGHT: A PICTURE THAT MAKES YOU SAD OR ANGRY

I had to think about this just a little bit. There is so much as a society and race that makes me sad and angry.

Littering! The picture itself does not make me sad or angry, its the message. It was not until I became a parent that I really opened my eyes and took a look at what I was leaving behind for my children to grow up in. And later on, my grandchildren.



I started to look for pictures about intolerance towards religious freedom. I found some that were horrible! Just as I was about to download it to put up onto today's blog, I realized that I did not want to give anymore power to the people that created these images. Why support the negativity? I found a better picture. A positive one!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bravo!! Well said and great photos!!