Thursday, October 21, 2010

All About Me in 30 Days - Day SIX: 20 of My FAVORITE THINGS

If the topic gets you singing and thinking of THE SOUND OF MUSIC, then you are not alone! I did the exact same thing.
Lets get to it!

1.) My son and husband are my most favorite things! Beyond this point, everything else is mostly ranked the same, but not this! My Bubba and My Rock Star!



2.) I love nature! I love to hike...

3.) I love to camp...

4.) I love to play in the garden and grow things.



5.) Fall... the changing of the leaves, the cooler nights.

6.) Books, books and more books

7.) Movies, in the theater or curled up on the couch.

8.) Listening to music.

9.) Watching my son learn and grow. It still shocks me that I am a mother!

10.) Watching my husband play bass. He is a sponsored bass player. Currently not in a band, but he is damn good. He seems at peace with the world when he plays.



I know he does not look at peace with the world in this picture, but its one of my favorites.


11.) Creating new things. If it is food or a craft.

12.) I love to go dancing. Ladies Nights are the best!

13.) Helping others. I help my grandmother around the house all the time. I am her gardener.

14.) Sleeping! OH SLEEPING!!! I miss it so! Having a kid takes sleep away.

15.) Sitting on my patio on a beautiful summer night, with a glass of wine and my hubby or some great friends. Listening to the crickets!

16.) Playing Santa. For the past 15 years, I have helped my grandmother put out the Christmas gifts on Christmas Eve.

17.) Sitting on 16th Street Mall or walking around Manitou Springs with my best friend and a starbucks every December for our Mommy's Day Out.



18.) Shooting pool. I once worked at a Pool Hall and I LOVED it!

19.) Camp fires! I wish I could have a fire pit on my patio.

20.) When one of my nieces or nephews call me Aunt Gretchen. It makes me feel loved and important.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are pretty darned cool. I never knew that about your and your Gma on Christmas eve!!

Very cool.