Have you ever been to Heritage Square? I have been going there since I was a child! Not only because there is family history with it, but also because it is AWESOME! I have started taking my kids there.
Heritage Square Has:
- 22 Rides and Attractions
- FREE Entry
- FREE Parking
- FREE Family Picnic Area
- Garden Grill- There is a courtyard eating area adjoining the Grill with plenty of sun and shade
- Python Pit Grill- A great place to grab a quick hot dog or frozen drink
- $12 Tuesdays Unlimited rides (excluding Mini Golf, Go Karts and Boats)
- Clean Restrooms
- 2 NEW Rides- Space Shuttle and Python Coaster
- 3 different GO Kart Tracks for all speeds and sizes
- Mini Golf
- Magic Shows
- Special Events
- Group Discounts
- And MUCH MUCH MORE!
Just click on the link and ENJOY!
(Are you a Colorado blogger? Want to get in on the fun with USFamilyGuide.com? Click her and get started!