Tuesday, November 9, 2010

All About Me in 30 Days - Day 21: A Recipe

A recipe... Hmmmm..... I have really been craving CHEESE, So I will do my Supped Up Mac N Cheese recipe. I got the idea from my mother and then added more.


A box of shell noodles
A jar of queso ( small, medium, or large depending on how cheesy you want it)
(Mild, Medium or Hot depending on how spicy you want it)
Bacon Bits
Can of Mushrooms
Rotisserie Chicken
Bag of Shredded Cheese (Cheddar, Fiesta Mix, whatever you want)

Boil Noodles and drain.
Shred the chicken off of the bones of the rotisserie chicken
Add noodles back to pot and add queso, bacon bits, mushrooms, chicken and shredded cheese( cheese to taste).
Once it is all mixed, put in a 9x13 casserole dish and put in the oven at 400 until it is lightly browned or more melted. Usually 10-20 minutes.
Then serve. It is a lot of cheese, so if you want it less cheesy, just put less cheese.

No comments: