Friday, March 26, 2010

Part Two of Before Pictures

In Part One of Before Pictures, I showed my front yard. Not much that I needed to do with it. If I was actually in charge of my whole front yard, I actually would have done SO MUCH!

This is Part Two of Before Pictures. These are pictures of my back yard. There is A LOT that needs to be done with the back.

This is a picture of the main part of the back yard taken from the gate on the west side.


And now lets flip it! This is a picture of the other side of the yard!



The bike is already gone and the grill will be leaving us soon.... hopefully! Gotta get the money to buy a new one before the hubby will let me get rid of the old one. Anyone need a grill that needs some work???




The toys will eventually be put towards the back. That will be Grady's play area.




I plan on putting flag stone in the rest of the yard. Starting at the patio and moving back. Then I will put container gardens all over the place. We will also add a table and chairs and a fire pit! To be completely honest, the only reason we are really cleaning up the back is so we can have a fire pit. Shhhh.... Don't tell!



Dan's grass that grew too late!




My lil' Sheba Kitty! She loves the outside. We hope to be able to plant some catnip for her to have fun with!

It is spring in Colorado, which means there is snow. Lots of heavy, wet snow! Once the snow melts and things dry out just a little bit, I will be back there shoveling rocks and pullin weeds.

No comments: