Friday, September 28, 2012

Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus Presents DRAGONS Review



I remember as a kid, sitting in a seat between my parents or my grandparents, eating cotton candy and pop corn, waiting to see what the circus had to offer!


Now I got to take MY kids to see the circus!   Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus!  And the COOLEST thing... there were DRAGONS!


Going opening night has its perks!  We got to see the animals before the show.  We also learned facts about elephants!







My friends kids and mine looking at the animals and learning!








My little ones and husband! My baby girl LOVED the elephants!

Once inside, we were able to go down to the floor.  We met the clowns and some of the performers.  We also got to see some previews of some acts! 


There were big cats!  Little cats!  Horses! Dogs! Llamas! Donkeys! Elephants! 
Trapeze artists!  Martial Arts!  Motorcycles!  
CLOWNS!
My hubby is a clown in training!





The circus never disappoints!  There were kids ages 0-99 attending! GREAT fun!
And I was pleasantly surprised that I had only 2 melt downs from my children!  And they were both from the 1 year old who was tired.  But the melt downs were short and she was dancing and clapping again!
Thanks to all the performers and promoters and everyone in between for a WONDERFUL night!


All pictures were taken by me!

No comments: