Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Grady's First Tooth

So yesterday, Grady cut his first tooth! And he has a second one that will be making an appearance in about a week or so. I can not believe that my son has a tooth! Its hard for me to imagine that he is at that stage already! He is so much pain. He has been up all night for the past 2 nights. Daddy and I are really tired! And on top of it, he has his first cold. It's not a bad one, just enough to make him snotty and cough.
I bought those dissolving teething pills that several people have recommended and he likes them. I was afraid that he would chock on them, but the dissolve pretty quickly. And we also do the whiskey on the gums, even though everyone says not to. People have been doing it for generations. Seriously? Its not like I am giving him a full shot of Jack. I put a very little on my finger and put it on his gums.
Once the tooth is more visible, I will put up a picture.

No comments: